It’s almost July and the warm weather is upon us! Time for backyard cookouts, beach trips and relaxing by the pool. And – with this wonderful time is the chance to enjoy some delicious healthy food using our seasonal ingredients!
Like this easy to make and hard to resist Fresh Garden Salad with strawberries, blueberries and rotisserie chicken drizzled with a Strawberry Vinaigrette.
- Romaine Lettuce
- Red Leaf Lettuce
- Rotisserie Chicken Breast (Cubed)
- Feta Cheese
- Mini Portabello Mushrooms
- Roma Tomatoes
- Fresh Blueberries
- Fresh Strawberries (Halved & Stemmed)
Combine these ingredients in this list order and prepare to drizzle on one of your new favorite salad dressings with our family’s signature Strawberry Vinaigrette.
- 1 cup Strawberries (Stemmed & Halved)
- 2 tablespoons of Honey
- 5 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/3 cup of Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon of Himalayan Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon of Organic MCT Oil
You’ll want to puree your strawberries, honey, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper for two minutes in a food processor or blender. We used a Ninja that we bought off Amazon.
Add to your favorite salad for a fast and delicious dressing.
This Fresh Garden Salad pairs very well with either a Pale Ale or your Hefeweizen.